Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yes, we are still alive, I just haven't been in that bloggin' mood, you know. My friend M.C. said it best when she said if blogging were a sport, it would have to be a winter sport. I guess I am just so distracted by the great weather and other things to want to sit down on my couch and blog.

Our latest adventures included a trip to Memphis to visit Darren, Brittany and cute Jefferson (Colby' brother and family) which was just wonderful. It was so fun to see you guys and spend the fourth with you. I left from Memphis and flew to California to spend the week with my family at Lake Havasu. The vacation was fabulous, but I missed my other half who was staying home being a grown-up and working. It was one of the few vacations in life where I was just as excited (if not more so) to return home as I was to get to my vacation destination! The biggest reason I haven't posted abotu this yet besides the "not being into blogging right now" issue, is that I don't have a single picture from Havasu. That is so unlike me and it is killing me. Ha. I took TONS of pics, but they were all on my parent's nice camera. They haven't had a chance to send them.

Well, there you have it. I know you were all worried. We are still alive and well.

No comments: