So apparently my interview in Texas went well yesterday. While I was on the plane heading home I got a call from the CEO of Texas Wasatch Group extending me an offer!! Exciting! If we take that offer we will move to the Dallas area and begin work the beginning of February.
Well, Colby also has an offer with Walmart's finance department in Bettonville, Arkansas, Walmart's headquarters. I think we would both rather be in Texas than Arkansas, but we have to decide which job is better for us. Wish us luck! Any comments/suggestions/advice/networking opportunities are greatly appreciated!