Friday, June 6, 2008

so, i got cut off last time so didnt finishing writing or posting pictures about spain. I have now been in paris for 4 days and have decided it is my favorite city! We spent a few hours at versailles today and I loved it. The gardens are incredible. Maybe I can talk Colby into finding a house like that someday. ;) just kidding. Well, I am at an internet cafe now that closes in 5 minutes. Maybe I will be able to update this soon, otherwise I will do it in 9 days, when I am HOME! it is crazy to think that the end is so soon. Mixed emotions about that for sure. Sorry to leave you all hanging on my adventures. Just know I am loving it, the view from the Eiffel Tower is spectacular, camera batteries usually die at the worst time and french food is fabulous! Au revoir!

3 comments:

marc, michelle and Jackson said...

Katie, what a trip you have had! I can't believe it is coming to a close! You are lucky you have been able to see and tour so many incredible things. I can't wait to see the last of the pictures and hear about the end of your trip. Good Luck! And enjoy London....i think that is where you are headed next.

Aaron & Kalle said...

Amen to this post. My camera died in the Colleseum. I loved the food in Paris, and ejoy your few days remaining.

Aaron & Kalle said...

You have been tagged. See my blog for the rules.