Tuesday, July 8, 2008

one of my favorite places

LAKE HAVASU!

. . . and this time, my favorite person got to come!!! Colby was able to come and spend a week with my family at the lake. It is so fun for me to watch him interact with my family. They all love him so much and he fits in so perfectly! We were there for the 4th of July, which I LOVED! We didn't go down to the water to watch the fireworks this year because it was SO crowded and full of crazy people, but they were still so pretty. Nothing beats a weekday 4th when you can sit on the dock and watch the fireworks and their reflection in the water. oh well...another year. We survived the almost 120 degree weather and I was even able to get somewhat tan.

Colby's Favorite thing

Tubing! So it kinda turns into a competition in my family who stays on longest. I never fell off the tube the whole trip. yeah, maybe i sit on the tube like a girl...but no one is stopping the guys from doing the same thing!

Colby ready to Wakeboard

Brad and Nathan ready to fly off the tubes. Actually, they probably held on. crazy boys.

No comments: