Saturday, May 17, 2008

Called to Serve

I have been without the internet for 3 days! We are now in Florence and I found an internet cafe so I can update this. Because I didn't have the internet, i missed the email telling me that Mitch was opening his mission call!! But, I called Dad last night to talk, and he was dying to tell me. I wouldn't let him, because I wanted to hear from Mitch, and I think it killed him. The way he was acting, I was thinking it was either Italy or a place I am going to. Well, when Dad three way called Mitch (because he didn't have the patience for me to hang up and call on my own), Mitch first told me he was going to Oklahoma. I wasnt sure how to respond becuase it wasn't what I had expected from Dad's comments. He then told me he was going to PARIS, FRANCE! He reports on September 24. I am so excited for him! He has already emailed me asking me to get him some tshirts and scope out the good eating places. haha. funny kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a man...

Katie said...

yes, what a man. i wonder who could have left this comment. :)