1. No ice cream in the world compares to Giolittis Gelato.
2. Married men enjoy flirting with American girls...holding their hands, offering to take them to dinner, and even home...and then go home to their wives. No big.
3. European buildings you see in text books are MUCH larger than you ever could imagine they would be
4. Fake Prada bags are fire resistant. We have been showed several times. Oh wait, it is becuase "they are real Prada." uh-huh
5. You can get free food by flirting, even in Italy
6. Everyone smokes, not many wear deoderant
7. The exchange rate sucks. No arguement. Even the vendors tell us that.
8. Jogging to St. Peters at night is the best run ever. Come on, not many can say, "I am gonna go for a run around St. Peters. Wanna come?"
9. The metro/bus plan is a wonderous idea.
10. You must take your own groceries out of the basket at the checkout stand.